Monday, September 04, 2006

One month in the life of a Diary

It's about a month since we moved here, and I'd like to share the blogger experience with the readers. First I found the white background too bright, so dimmed it a bit so that it went easy on my eyes (as well as yours). While blogger offered better looks, flexibility and RSS feeds that were compatible with most blogrolls, I realized that it was difficult reading this blog without organizing the posts into categories. More so because the posts didn't stick to a particular topic. I found some means to fix it (thanks to this page) and I believe taking that much trouble was worth it and it is more readable now. But by then blogger has come up with a beta version that has the provision of tagging posts. The diary is still in the "old" blogger, though I think we'll eventually switch to beta.

No comments: